Lagoons for slurry
- The possibility of using on biogas plants as a terminal storage after separation, as fire water tank, pond etc.
- Control system leaks
- High quality material - certified
- Quick installation
- Low emissions
- Lower acquisition investments
- Long lifetime
The characteristics of equipment
- Natural lagoon is composed of three layers of material polyethylene (LDPE insulation strip hr.2mm screened fabric + PP + LDPE insulation strip hr.8mm) stored in multiple layers. It can be open or covered with a floating ceiling. Floating ceiling reduces emissions likely to be released into the air and reduces the amount of precipitation in the substrate and increasing the amount of substrate. Lagoon has all the necessary certificates for the protection of groundwater for the European Union. Lagoon consists of earthworks - cut and fill. Establishment of lagoons in the field is dependent on the amount of ground water. Lagoon has its own detection system on leaks.
- Lagoon can be retrofitted by storage substrate bridges with agitators to prevent fouling. For small lagoon to use mobile tractor stirrers in open lagoons.