- Production is our next core activities. The center is engaged in manufacturing machinery parts, frames, rolling stock, compressors and so on.
- Engineering production - technological equipment and products according to customer specifications
- Custom metal manufacturing - designs, custom tanks, railings, iron products, steel products, stainless steel products
- Metal machining work - supply treatment (casting of cast iron and cast steel, forged), surface treatment (sandblasting, galvanizing, special synthetic paint, polyurethane coatings)
- Technical rubber products - draft forms, stamping products (mounts, washers, seals, wheels)
- Spare parts for rail vehicles - sales (spare parts for brake compressors, piston rings), manufacturing (vehicle stops, mechanical and locomotive spare parts)
- Production - metalwork, welding, processing technology of welding procedures (WPS WPQR), providing non-destructive testing (X-ray, UV), atypical production (material class 11 and 17)
- Mounting - installation of technological equipment (paper and electronic industry), assembly and welding of pipelines (steel or material., Stainless steel, for gaseous and liquid media), installing insulation (K - Flex, Nobasil, flashing - galvanized steel, aluminum), assembly fittings (gas, water, chemicals), static reports, installation and welding of pipelines (steel materials, stainless steel materials, plastic (PP, HDPE, PVC) for gaseous and liquid media)
The available capacity
- CNC lathes triaxial DOOSAN PUMA 280L with control system
- Vertical CNC Milling machine DOOSAN MMNX650S with control system
- Centre lathe SV18
- Centre lathe SU 50
- Centre lathe SU 80
- Karusel SK 12
- Drill press VR4
- Drilling machine SK32
- Milling machine FA3A
- HON 200
- Cutting band saw STG 230
- Our company in 2008, applied for obtaining EU funding for the purchase of new CNC machines.
Increasing the competitiveness of the company through the purchase of innovative technology.
- At the time of the grant application the company RUDOS RUŽOMBEROK Ltd. was not achieve the required capacity in the technical and technological production equipment and failed to sufficiently cover the market potential in the field of spare parts for rail vehicles. The continuous evolution and development of market forces our company to constantly adapt and meet the increasing demands on the quality of the production and provision of specific and comprehensive solutions for the customer. The manufacturing process of the company needed to complete some special equipment to allow more efficient production, reduce material intensity and optimize the structure of technological equipment, thereby increasing the overall profitability of a company's profitability.
Objectives of the project
- Through financial assistance from the Structural Funds, the company will expand its production capabilities, will support the development of their own production, which will result in the expansion of the product line and offer their own production as a reflection of increased production and quality of supplementary services (service and installation), the effect of any increase in employment resulting in additional job creation.
- All the goals and effects can be achieved in the long term through the company's own business, but it will be at the expense of further development and the achievement of higher levels of income. Through support from the EU the company achieved these goals before, for better competitiveness and opportunity to stabilize their market position.
- Our project was successful in August, 2009, we managed it and successfully implemented.
- The funds are requested under the Operational Programme Competitiveness and Economic Growth.